Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Promote Your Christian Product On My Social Media











About:

I am a Seventh-Day Adventist. I am out of the office on Friday nights and all day on Saturdays. Thank you :) 

I will promote your Christian product on my social media 

PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST FOR APPROVAL OF YOUR PRODUCT THANK YOU!





I am a Christian author, speaker, blogger, and more

My background in promotion: I am a brand ambassador for a Christian online store.



Examples of Products:

Clothing

Podcasts

Books

Accessories and more



If you are just starting out as a Christian entrepreneur, my platform will be a great start for you to get exposure. My promotions guarantee great exposure of your product. It does not guarantee sales and new followers, Thank you.



Reviews


:

Excellent communication!

:

Regular communication and good suggestions.

:

Easy Communications

:

Wonderful experience. I loved seeing all the notifications come through of all the audiences that was reached. Thank you so much. I definitely recommend for everyone.

:

Thank you Carldine Louise, i really appreciate your time and professionlism, God Bless you




No comments:

Post a Comment