About:
I will share your post, link, or product to my 25,000 active Small Business Followers on Twitter. Great exposure if you target small business owners, entrepreneurs, or startups, or have products and services they would be interested in.This is a new offering, you can check my 100% feedback offerings on all of my gigs and order with confidence. This gig is to share your post not a guarantee of sales or engagement. Don't order this gig and leave negative feedback if you don't get sales. Any sales or engagement is dependent on your offer or post.
Check out my gig extras for additional services. Thanks!
Reviews
Seller's Response:
did an amazing job gig was fast.
Seller's Response:Excellent service. Thank you!
Seller's Response:Great buyer, happy to work with.
Seller's Response:Great job for sure ,
:Buyer didn't read instructions and give me the info I needed to deliver the gig, then marked review low under 'service as described' even though I delivered exactly what the gig is for.

No comments:
Post a Comment