Saturday, May 2, 2020

Post Your Business On My Twitter Once A Day For A Week











About:

I have over 7,000 twitter followers and growing I can post your music business link video/ song/ website @Cleva_Thoughts



Most of the people In my network are a music related audience. This gig will work for those who are up and coming and would like to appeal to new eyes. I am making no promises on engagement. I am simply posting on my page to my audience.



I will add you on twitter then tag your twitter name in every post so you have the option to retweet and share as needed.



Gig offered exclusively on fiverr.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent customer service and went well above and beyond the order

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for ordering! Good luck on the success of your book! #ClevaThoughts

:

Service as described, thanks.

:

Thanks for ordering again!




No comments:

Post a Comment