Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will back your indiegogo or kickstarter crowdfunding campaign

I will back your indiegogo or kickstarter crowdfunding campaign












About:

Note: I will not provide the service to GoFundMe. Please do not place an order if the campaign is on GoFundMe.


I will help you to get engagement on your Indiegogo / Kickstarter Crowdfunding Campaign to raise the awareness, popularity and visibility of the campaign by donation and commenting.

The comment will be a positive and supportive about your crowd-sourcing campaign. Every Gig comment will include keywords that are related and can drive engagement.

Make this favourite Gig by Clicking at the top of the gig is much appreciated.

Looking forward to working with you.

Help & Support

Please contact me if you have any concerns before leaving a negative comment or rating. I will help you with the resolution.


Reviews


jerrylei:very good job, thank you

nkeerthi:Good experience. Recommended

jerrylei:very good job

nkeerthi:Supportive Client. Recommended

professorfred:Good service!


No comments:

Post a Comment