Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will back your indiegogo or kickstarter crowdfunding campaign

I will back your indiegogo or kickstarter crowdfunding campaign












About:

Note: I will not provide the service to GoFundMe. Please do not place an order if the campaign is on GoFundMe.


I will help you to get engagement on your Indiegogo / Kickstarter Crowdfunding Campaign to raise the awareness, popularity and visibility of the campaign by donation and commenting.

The comment will be a positive and supportive about your crowd-sourcing campaign. Every Gig comment will include keywords that are related and can drive engagement.

Make this favourite Gig by Clicking ❤ at the top of the gig is much appreciated.

Looking forward to working with you.

Help & Support

Please contact me if you have any concerns before leaving a negative comment or rating. I will help you with the resolution.


Reviews


jerrylei:very good job, thank you

nkeerthi:Good experience. Recommended

jerrylei:very good job

nkeerthi:Supportive Client. Recommended

professorfred:Good service!


No comments:

Post a Comment