Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will shoutout your link or your IG handle on my next instagram story

I will shoutout your link or your IG handle on my next instagram story












About:

I'm an Italian fashion blogger, and the most followed JEWEL DESIGNER in Italy.

My fan base is 150k followers and counting, and I follow less than 50 users. People will wonder why I included YOU in my instagram story, making them curious about your link!



**********IMPORTANT**********
  •  I offer this service ONLY on fiverr, so please, even if you recognize my account, DO NOT contact me privately; we both want to be "covered" by a NEUTRAL 3rd party like fiverr.
  •  As a matter of fact, I can't write my instagram username, because it's a fiverr TERMS OF SERVICE infringement. Don't worry, I will tell you as soon as you place the order.

Reviews


slandygoddess:I am not even sure what happened with the mentioned of my website on this seller's Instagram

xuxans:Top, very professional

andreaisc93:Outstanding Experience!

ishawnsj:amazing job

andreaisc93::) :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment