Thursday, February 27, 2020

Write Fashion And Lifestyle Articles And Blog Posts For You











About:

Hi, I'm Angelica and welcome to my gig! 



I'm a professional writer and native English speaker. I've worked in the fashion industry for over 8 years, after completing degrees in both business and design.



I've worked with top international fashion publications and have extensive knowledge of fashion and lifestyle trends and news. I'm excited to lend my ghostwriting skills through Fiverr!



I can write about anything you're interested in - from the latest fitness craze to the must-have bag or the hottest new designer. I can adapt the article and my writing style to fit your needs, whether you prefer a casual or professional tone.



I guarantee the following:

• 100% original, quality writing

• Written by me, not outsourced

• Timely delivery

• Positive working atmosphere



If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I am open and flexible for a variety of projects. Feel free to message me for custom requirements and a tailored quote.



I'm looking forward to working with you!



Reviews


:

We have just started to work together and after the re-writing of my blogs I know I have made the right choice!

:

Outstanding experience...turned my bio into a fantastic read, well executed! Communication easy, smooth and reliable. Not to mention a speedy delivery. Thanks for the great work.

:

Great job done in record time. Appreciate! Will definitely order from this seller again.

:

Excellent and knowledgeable writer!

:

Very good writer, will continue to use. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment