Monday, February 24, 2020

Promote You To My 270,000 Real Facebook Fans











About:

I will share your URL, profile, post, article, website, kindle or product to my 270,000 real Facebook Fans , mostly from USA and Europe.



These are Facebook Fans that I have had for many years so this is an excellent opportunity to show your brand, offer, product, services to the REAL people.



The screenshot of the article being shared to my fans will be sent you when it is done.



All extras are included for the first 5 buyers !!!



Don't miss this chance to get maximum exposure for the basic gig.



I can’t guarantee sales or downloads, but I can guarantee real and organic exposure.



P.S: Because these are my loyal fans I do not accept illegal contents, direct download, etc.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and convenient! the only potentially misleading part is the size of the following, but the service itself if cheap and we'll deliver. great first experience on fiverr!

Seller's Response:

Thank you , Great Buyer

Seller's Response:

The service is delivered fast. The Saga 2009 page has quite a few followers, but if you notice, most posts have less than 20 likes...I went as far as 3 months back. That makes me very sceptical...1% of 270k is 2,700...most posts should at least have that, ijs. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Thank you , Great Buyer

Seller's Response:

Excellent, clear communication, very professional, highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment