Saturday, February 29, 2020

Find Niche Specific Instagram Influencers











About:

*Message for 10% off



The key to running a successful eCommerce store is to ensure your marketing is effective. Whereas you can pay $20 for 20,000 reach on Facebook, you can use INSTAGRAM INFLUENCERS to reach those same amount of followers for a fraction of the cost and higher engagement rates.



However this method is only effective when you have the RIGHT influencers that can provide you with RESULTS.



I will provide:

- Research highly engaged influencers in your specific niche

- PDF & Excel table of my researched influencers (see photo example)

- Performance ratings on each influencer to show how their Instagram page is performing

- PDF guide of how to contact and manage influencers



**If you have a niche that is relatively small in size, I may need to expand your audience. I will let you know before doing so. Cannot do B2B**



Please note: I highly suggest the optional add on of the video on how to use the data I provide in the most effective way to gain followers, leads and sales! This video also comes with an EXTENDED Excel/PDF document that will allow you to get the most out of your influencers and help you determine which is the best influencer to begin working with.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Incredible service, more than what I asked for and was expecting. Quality leads with a very actionable way to approach influencers. She is also very knowledgeable and gave us great advice on improving our pages engagement and following. OVERDELIVERED! RECOMMEND 110%

:

Delivered on time and got more than I was expecting. Lots of value here. I'll look through and try it out. Thanks!

:

I didnt hear from the seller at all after buying the gig, so I was a little skeptical but her rating kept me hopeful. When I did hear from her, it was upon delivery and wow, did she exceed my expectations! Very happy I chose her and would recommend.

:

It’s unfortunate that the rating was only 4/5 stars due to communication, but I am glad you’re happy with your delivery.

:

Very impressive gig with detailed explanation of the data and what to do with it. Highly recommended. Will use again




No comments:

Post a Comment