Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Post Your Beauty Related Article On My Established Beauty Blog











About:

I will post your beauty related article to my established quality Beauty blog since 2017, as a guest post.



  • My work is recognized and appreciated by many big cosmetics companies like Maybelline, Benefit Cosmetics, wet n wild, Becca Cosmetics, etc.
  • Most of the readers are from North America and Europe.
  • My readers are loyal and regular readers of my beauty blog.


Why Should You Buy This Gig?



Guest posting is one the safest and best ways in terms of ranking your website higher in the search engines. With this gig, you'll receive two do-follow permanent backlinks to your site, which will raise the value of your website in search engines, making your content easier to find via Google, Bing, etc.



Gig Package:



  • 1 permanently published post on my quality beauty blog website.
  • 2 do-follow backlinks to your website.
  • Tweet your article on my twitter. (tweet blast)
  • Post will be indexed in Google.


Please keep in mind that the content you send needs to be well-written and informative. Include images / videos (YouTube) if any.



Please do contact me for my blog URL.

Reviews


:

Excellent!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment