Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Be Your Publicist And Promote You With Interviews











About:

I have been hosting and producing television and radio for over 15 years. I am able to use my experience in the media to help you get further awareness of your project, event, or brand.  My deluxe opportunity I can get you two radio interviews and will interact with social media on your pages as well as posting your information on my social media pages. I will also look at my contacts to see if I can help get you further than what you are doing in your promotion. Authors, musicians, and other companies have worked with me to good results afterwards.  My goal is to make your event successful. Instead of buying expensive pr and publicists lets put our experience to work for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was able to promote the business extremely well for me, despite my inability to respond in a timely manner. Great gig I will be using again.

:

It was a pleasure to work with you. I enjoyed it and we will cross paths again down the road. I recommend to everyone.

:

Thanks for yesterday! My apologies for being a little distracted. I do see that you overdelivered. Thank you for posting with your contacts. What I 'd like to do is send you the file from KPRTV www.theawareshow.com after it airs. Then I'll hire you to send that link out to those contacts.. Lisa Garr (interviewer) is on Gaia and Coast to Coast. We will see if we can get the ball rolling on the radio circuit again. The interview is for a "Fund Drive" so it will include several free gifts (4 chapters of my bestselling Amazon book and a "Calm Down-Anti Anxiety" soundtrack. The interview is scheduled live at October 30th at 1 PM. I'll message you after that. Thanks. Helena Reilly

:

sounds great, thank you.

:

Amazing as always. Love working with this seller. He goes the extra mile.




No comments:

Post a Comment