Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Feature You On My Popular Celebrity Blog











About:

Hi, I'm Zaffy10, Level 2 Seller. Check 540 best reviews on my profile



I have popular Celebrity Blog with different categories :



Celebrities, Fashion,  Entertainment, Beauty, Health, News , Tech,  Music, Home Decor & Living, Movies, Press Release etc...



In Basic $5 Gig :



     I feature your 200 word text

     Add 2 photo

    Add 1 'do-follow' link your website/artwork



For just extra $25 :



    I will write 200 word article for you ! If you want then please just inbox me for custom offer !



Please check the over 530 reviews on my profile and see what other buyers have said about my services



Disclaimer: 

I don't guarantee for lots of views, followers or visitors. I can't control a user's behavior on any of my websites!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

She is always on point!

Seller's Response:

Wonderful Experience!

Seller's Response:

The site is ok, but I expected something a little more reputable. Good work though

Seller's Response:

Great job

:

Thank you so much !!




No comments:

Post a Comment