Saturday, December 14, 2019

General Niche Guest Post











About:

******* I only deal in real websites with good traffic, i don't deal in PBN *******



For Basic Gig, I will write myself 1 Unique high quality article and publish it on HouseFirebooks General niche website. It has Domain authority 20 and page authority 26.


For standard Gig, I will write 2 Unique high quality posts and publish them on HouseFirebooks and Articlesreader General niche websites. Articlesreader has Domain authority 30 and page authority 31.


For Premium gig, I will write 3 unique posts and publish them on Housefirebooks, articlesreader and newsforpublic, these are general niche websites. newsforpublic has DA 38 and page authority 35.



For Gig Extras:
I will write unique artices and publish them at virily and topdreamer.
virily (DA:38 , PA:43)

topdreamer (DA:62 , PA:48)


Virily, Topdreamer and all other domains in my network not only have good domain authority, page authority but they also have good Alexa rank, which means these domains receives a good amount of monthly traffic which could be highly valuable for lead generation and SEO benefits.



I will allow max two anchor links per article, if you have any questions then kindly contact me, thanks.

Reviews


:

great seller

:

Great job! Quality writing, quick delivery.

:

Excellent job once again. SUPER Fast & Quality Work. Great!!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment