Thursday, December 12, 2019

Spotlight Your Book On My Author Website











About:

Please read the entire description and ask questions before you order. Thanks!



I will spotlight your book on the landing page of my author website either in the sidebar or in the footer. This will be marked as sponsored content. Your book may be there with other books, but it will depend upon how many orders I get that week. 



Keep the books to PG-13, please. That means no erotica, no gore, etc. I am a women's fiction, nonfiction, and young adult contemporary romance author so while I prefer books from those genres, I will feature other books as long as they are appropriate for a younger person to see.



I will share your book link at least once on my Facebook author page and on Twitter. If it's a book for my readers, I will share the link with my newsletter subscribers. I have over 5000 followers between my website, Facebook, and Twitter and almost 1500 newsletter subscribers. 



I love helping other authors be successful with their books. Why not give me a chance to help you with yours?

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you, looks great and quick delivery! I was thinking maybe I should have waited until closer to Christmas but I might do it again when it's closer :-)

Seller's Response:

No problem. You’re welcome!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

You're welcome!

:

Easy communications and happy with result.




No comments:

Post a Comment