Monday, April 27, 2020

Promote Your Youtube Channel And Post Video Link











About:

Using My 14k youtube channel with 9 million views, and monthly reach of 350.000 views (without residents from UK and Ireland) I will promote your channel to community tab, end screens on my most viewed video, put your video or channel into description of that video, and i can pin comment on that video. All you need to do is choose a package, and i hope that it can attract my subscribers and viewers to look into your channel or video. My most viewed video is blocked in United Kingdom and Ireland, so therefore i cannot accept offers from that area.



My channel is www.youtube.com/kepok2

Reviews


:

We will try again soon thanks!

:

hasn't really made an impact atm but hopefully that changes

:

Great to work with

:

This is very good

:

Fast Delivery...thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment