Monday, April 27, 2020

Be Your Amazon,Ecommerce,Etsy, Ebay, Store, Product Promoter











About:

WE ARE HERE TO TRY OUR POSSIBLE BEST TO MAKE YOU SUCCEED



WE CAN DO IT

IT NEVER IMPOSSIBLE




I'll promote and market your Website, Solo ads, Ecommerce, eBay, Etsy, Amazon, Products through social media marketing. My primary aim of rendering this service is to to give you the best result and you will get the massive amount of potential and useful traffic and viewers which will increase your chance of sale because you will get the traffic from your relevant sites with the help of my best quality service.



Your broadcast would be sent to new modern subscribers mostly people that are interested in buying from online stores. They are people with fast response, they are  willingly  to know more about your business,blog or website.



This is the cheapest,fastest and latest bargain you can find on fiverr.



24hours express delivery.



feel free to contact me for a large project.




Kindly place your order and start getting traffic today!





Reviews


:

This is very hard for me to rate, as this was my first advertising attemp with Amazon as a handmade vendor. I really just chose someone. I will try to be very fair here. Seller was responsive, I feel he delivered as promised. But I did not know what I was buying.Turns out this was a email campaign. I thought it was a targeted Amazon Advertising campaign. I would have been better to vet this. I thought I was buying targeted advertising on Amazon. He has delivered what he has promised so I cannot fault this vendor, I can only fault myself as an inexperienced buyer. I will No sales so far. I suspect this is not my target customer list, I sell primarely to older female customers. Learning

:

Thanks again for your help!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment