Thursday, April 30, 2020

Promote Cannabis, Marijuana, Cbd Items To My 91K Followers











About:

I am a Twitter promoter/advertiser of Cannabis Products, Medical Marijuana, CBD, Hemp, Smoking Supplies/Accessories, Glass Pipes/Bongs/Rigs, Vaporizers(Concentrate/Herbal), Cannabis Stocks & anything Cannabis related.


I post Twitter ads for clients and promote them daily to my 94K targeted followers.
(Targeted being mostly medicinal patients/recreational smokers and/or marijuana pages of some sort)


My ads can contain up to 280 characters of text, along with 4 pictures OR a 2:20 second max video.


The ad will contain a direct link to your website, or the product within your website.


I will always show the client the ad(s) before I tweet them to assure satisfaction.


Since I have a targeted following, most of the people seeing my ads are the exact type of people who might buy the products or click the links, it creates excellent exposure as well.


My service is 100% legit! (Unlike some) Purchase with confidence!



250+ Five Star Reviews

Reviews


:

Great communication! I am a newbie to Twitter and social media marketing. I was helped throughout the entire process and will continue using this service. Great job!

:

the service was fast. Dont know about the effects or results. so i will hire again so i can be more complete in my review. so far i am.satisfied to work with him.

:

Seller is super responsive and will work with you! Above and beyond! I'm already planning my next tweet! : )

:

Perfect in every way! Couldn’t have asked for a better experience! I will buy again....and again and again!

:

greatreat experience and very professional and knowledgeable. will definitely work with again. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment