Thursday, April 30, 2020

Feature You In My Usa Wedding Blog











About:

Do you have a wedding business or service? I can promote you on my online Wedding magazine. 



For $10,- I will post your article on the blog or we can do an interview 



If you want me to write the article for you, check out the gig extra's 



Why choose me:



  • My wedding blog has a stylish modern design
  • I have a lot of social media followers over 7.1k on Instagram and over 7.2k on Twitter
  • Good for SEO  
  • USA, UK readers 


Reviews


:

Seller promoted my Wedding Planning Ebook Fiverr Gig professionally on her social media platform as well as wrote excellent related articles based on my Ebook. Seller responded quickly to my initial communication. I'm very pleased with her promotion of my gig.

:

Perfect. Thanks so much

:

Stunning magazine and wonderful communication! We will order again

:

Fast delivery, great result. Will hire again soon!

:

very good, recommend it!




No comments:

Post a Comment