Thursday, April 30, 2020

Promote Your Brand On My Twitter For 24 Hours











About:

We all know that Twitter is huge and full of opportunities for all kind of brands, but it's very hard to get exposure. My name is Giulio Mottola and I'm an influencer on Twitter. 

MY JOB



  • I will promote your profile on my Twitter personal account, with +12k and high level of influence (63 Klout index)
  • No need any admin access
  • 24 hours open service 


Why hire me?



Customer service is the most important thing to me. 
I'm ready to help you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Well, 1 like for basic package

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

nice quick work

:

I did not see much results at all with twitter. I only had one like but the vendor was very nice and for that I gave him a five.

:

Great Service, Fast Delivery!




No comments:

Post a Comment