Thursday, April 30, 2020

Etsy Promotion Or Promote Your Etsy Store,Shopify,Webs On Pinterest











About:

Yes, read your order

I will promote your etsy shop becomes viral and increase visualizations

Why ordering this gig?

One of the biggest points to promote sales is advertising and even better when that advertising can become viral

 Why pinterest?

This is the social media to for your etsy  store for massive sales!

 So the catchphrase is "pinterest promotion."

I will:

Place Up to 20, 50 even, all your etsy store products/items on my active pinterest account, each on a board bearing your store name.

All images will link to their respective products on your etsy store. 

All listing will be up and running for 1, 2 years even, more years.

Check the  pricing.

These pins will be visible to people searching for products related to yours.

I guarantee more traffic to your etsy products through more repins.

All I can see is more traffic coming to your business.

Requirements:

I will only your 'store url/link'

 Proof of job , you recibe my link  with your products

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always excellent!

:

In addition to advertising my items, he gave me more tips.

:

Great Work

:

thanks a lot

:

Awesome transaction. Highly recommend. Thank you very much. :) Dan




No comments:

Post a Comment