Thursday, April 30, 2020

Advertise And Promote Your Business On Iheart Radio











About:

I have been a professional radio talk show host/producer for over twenty five years and I have a huge national following on my popular online podcast.

I am Top Rated on Fiverr for a reason...I'm good at what I do.



I will produce a commercial for your business/organization/cause/book/blog/podcast/fiverr gig/etc. and air it on my show and social network...if you want to promote something, I can help!


My show Airs on iHeart Radio, iTunes, TuneIn Radio, Stitcher Radio and many other places.



Once your commercial airs on my show it is archived there forever so you will have endless promotion!!!! 

I will send you an mp3 file of your commercial at no additional charge that you can keep forever and use however you wish!

Please see all my gig extras for more advertising options.





*I do not promote any sexual/inappropriate websites.

*If you want IG posts you MUST have an IG account. 

Reviews


:

Thank you Brian! I don't was expecting to be so good.I'm very happy with your work.Thank you very much.Definitely the best seller.Great job!

:

Brian was very helpful and understood what I needed. He is very kind and generous and would recommend him to anyone looking for these kinds of services.

:

Went above and beyond what was stated. Very, very pleased. Thank you! Looking forward to more business in the future.

:

Klevitt70 is an absolutely incredible seller! He gives an honest opinion on what you present to him and completes the service right on time! His voice is fantastic and he puts his best for forward! Without question, this gig is in the Top 5 for promotion on Fiiver. Also, Thank You for the Extras!!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment