Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Guest Post In UK Women Blog











About:

Guest posting means writing and publishing articles in someone else website but I am offering guest post in my own site which means, I will publish your articles in my site.



Guest Post in Women Fashion Blog

Currently I am covering following topics in my blog



  • Health & Fitness
  • Relationships & parenting
  • Women Interests
  • Shopping
  • and more related to women only.


Anything relevant to above topic is acceptable, You will get 2 dofollow links from guest post and its permanent post.



Its UK blog in .co.uk domain extension. SEO metrics are as follow



DA: 40

TF: 20

Traffic: 3000+



Major traffic is from UK & USA, 



According to my friend Mike, the Search Engine Guru, when it comes to SEO, guest posting on high quality and relevant blog is five times as valuable as creating new content on your own site. 



PM me if you have any question and need more information about my guest posting services.

Reviews


:

Outstanding work experience! I am really impressed with his work & highly recommended

:

great, thanks

:

very fast turnaround, thank you

:

great, thanks

:

Great job, thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment