Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will guest post your article in my food blog

I will guest post your article in my food blog












About:

Site metrics:(as of September 2017)

DA 35,PA 43
30,000+ monthly unique views.

Topics are food related only.
Some of the current topics are:
Recipes
Kitchen
Restaurants
Health tips related to food
Travel posts related to food/cuisine
Any other topic that can include topic matching with food and recipes

Please note,this gig comes with following terms.

Notes:


-Only for family friendly posts.
-Topics are for informative,helpful articles only.No promotional posts.
-Packages are for 1 link only.Don't add many links considering as authority sites.Order extras for other links.
-No authour bio.
-Please send posts with minimum 400 words.

Also,
-I will insert one or 2 images to keep the quality of the post.
-Post will be shared with major social media sites

* No alcohol,smoking,gambling,political and other adult themes including dating.

I don't accept gig cancellation requests for below reasons.
** This gig is entirely for providing you link mention only.I don't promise traffic or sales.
*** If you order me to write the article,please check my writing style before ordering.Otherwise,I hope you will accept my writing quality. :)

Please contact me for any details.

Reviews


horatiustoica:Thank you very much! Its a pleasure to work with you!

horatiustoica:Great work!

horatiustoica:Awesome! will come back very soon!

daligate:Aweosome service!

leisureblog:Thank you,glad you like the published post and service.


No comments:

Post a Comment