Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will share your Kickstarter/Indiegogo twice + make the post sticky for one day.

I will share your Kickstarter/Indiegogo twice + make the post sticky for one day.












About:

**First 5 customers will get 1 free extra re-share, so hurry up!!!**

I will share your Kickstarter or Indiegogo project with one of the top 3 Crowdfunding brands with over 1.2 Million followers, mostly from USA and UK. 

This is one of the largest crowdfunding social media pages and is heavily indexed by search engines, so it is very likely that your post will show up in search results. 

You will receive traffic.
All traffic is from page fans and is 100% organic. Mostly high-income consumers from USA.

As a gig extra I can provide official brand endorsement + "As seen on" banner that you can use on your website or marketing materials.

You will receive:
-Custom order report for your link
-Goo.gl tracking link to track traffic
-Link to the social media post

Recommended for:
-Kickstarter campaigns
-Indiegogo campaigns

I do not accept:
-Adult or gambling links
-Anything related to spam
-GoFundMe campaigns
-Non-English content

For optimal results, I highly recommend selecting 2 or 3 re-shares as well as letting me write the description and choose a highly engaging image.

Reviews


lebitgo:Thank you.

sagumorg:Communicated well and did as described. My only complaint is that it didn't generate any backers. Other than that it was great!

leehubert:very nice work with him. I am satisfied. :)

rivaux:Very fast!

bmy777:Outstanding Experience!!


No comments:

Post a Comment