Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will promote your christian book,service to 40k fb fans

I will promote your christian book,service to 40k fb fans












About:

In This Gig I will add your Christian or Self Help book, Christian Service, Christian link Website on my Christian Fb Page which has more than 40,000 Active Fans increasing daily.

What you will get in this gig for 5$:
  1. I will promote Your Book to 40,000 Fb Active Fans 2 times in 24h.
  2. also i will Pin it to over 1400 my Christian Pinterest Followers.

Gig Extras:
  1. For 10$ I will add your book to the Christian books section in my website and it will remain there forever.
  2. For 20$ I will promote your service or link daily on the Christian Fb Page which has 40,000 Active Fans.
  3. For 10$ I will add your service, website to the christian websites section on my blog and it will remain there forever.

Reviews


edwardwise10:Thanks, Fast and Professional! Great Job!

mariia08:Thx dear, Blessings!

paulxh:good trusted service

mantis8:She promoted my URL to pinterest as well, so that gives me extra value.

nadineraphael:Great and professional experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment