Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will give you an instagram shoutout on travellerwish 70k

I will give you an instagram shoutout on travellerwish 70k












About:

My Travel instagram page (travellerwish) has over 70K+ super active followers and an engagement rate way higher than the average, is focused on posting travel related content daily.

I post 4-5 time per day on most active times for my followers to get most likes and comments out of every post. 

If you are interested in buying shoutout on my page then here is some Insights information:

  • Followers 50/50 Men and Woman
  • Most of the followers are in age group of 25-34
  • Top country is the United States and Italy 
  • 2.000.000 weekly impression
  • High chance to go viral

You can promote your product, social profile, website, project or anything else related to travel niche.

Choose us and boost you instagram now!

Reviews


leodomenzain:Everything good!! :)

travellerwish:great buyer

stavrosmour:As described . Thank you !

premiummensch:The picture that I send including the caption was posted already a few hours after my order and everything got uploaded exactly as I wanted. Unfortunately, the outcome (the amount of follower which I gained) was only minimal and way less than I expected from a shoutout of a 70k account. But I know that this may be my fault due to the text or pic.

johannehoff:Perfect delivery, would strongly \nrecommend !


No comments:

Post a Comment