Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will display your book cover, book's summary and one link in my Book Club

I will display your book cover, book's summary and one link in my Book Club












About:

As a published author, I know how hard it can be to get your work in front of new readers without it costing an arm and a leg!!  So, here is a way to reach your target market of youth all the way to young adult! 

The website gets approx 18,000 to 20,000 views per month and is only getting stronger!  

Here is my offer:
I will promote your children's, youth or young adult book on my website for $5. That includes:
-A summary of 200- 500 words
- book cover photo
- a link 

Additional offer:
I'll include an author bio, author photo and additional link for $5!

Let me help you succeed! And you can help me by giving my readers new options!  Choose this gig!  It's a win-win!
***This gig does not include reviews. Book summaries must be pre-written.
***Please have items ready when the gig is purchased.

Reviews


susanthrashkins:Delivered quickly and sent a link to show. Thank you!

ebourgeret:...and lots of other extra, amazing stuff... js

whitehatseo101:I will probably order more soon. She had so much patience! Thanks!

ebourgeret:Thank you.

macpowell:Thank you, will back again.


No comments:

Post a Comment