Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will publish your tech related article with two do-follow link on my tech blog.

I will publish your tech related article with two do-follow link on my tech blog.












About:

I will post your tech related article to my established quality Tech blog since 2009, as a guest post. All my readers are loyal and regular readers of my tech blog. 

  • Last month Traffic is approx 18k UV, this month 1st-13th, its 14,266UV , it will reach 25K UV mark easily.
  • Most of the readers are from US and Europe.
  • My site articles are featured in Fuse.tv, dallasnews, indiatimes, dailylife..etc... topping Huffington post, Time Magazines and other sites.
  • I have already 2 major sponsors from UK for my site.

Why Should You Buy This Gig?

Guest posting is one the safest and best way in terms of ranking your website higher in the search engines. With this gig, you'll receive two dofollow permanent backlink to your site, which will raise the value of your website in search engines, making your content easier to find via Google, Bing, etc.

Gig Package:

  • 1 permanently published post on my quality tech blog website.
  • 2 dofollow backlink to your website.
  • Tweet your article on my twitter. (tweet blast)
  • Post will be indexed in Google.

Please keep in mind that the content you send needs to be well-written and informative. Include images / videos(youtube) if any.

Please do contact me for my blog URL.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment