Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will promote and advertise your website on my 4995 personal real friend facebook page

I will promote and advertise your website on my 4995 personal real friend facebook page












About:

With a rabid base of almost 5,000 friends, who tune in daily to see my lost music videos, cooking demonstrations, words of wisdom, and extracurricular fun, clients have been begging me to promote their website to my friends. Now, here's your chance...starting at $5! Absolutely no illegal or illicit stuff, and I reserve the right to turn down gig if URL is not appropriate. My FB page is Google-friendly, so SEO boost is virtually a certainly!

Note: These are our long-time, PERSONAL friends. This is not a public "fan page" - you have an EXCLUSIVE advantage, as our friends listen to our wisdom and writings on a daily basis, and trust what we recommend. We will send you a screenshot of the wall post upon completing order, and it is based on what YOU write and the URL you give us. The more enticing, the better! We recommend 1-3 sentences of enticing text to go along with URL.

Also, please understand we can NOT "friend in" our buyers, as that defeats the purpose of protecting our privacy and yours! The buyers with the best success have great offers, wonderful accompanying text, and, most important, PATIENCE, so that is your goal! See our FAQ below for additional questions, and thanks!

Reviews


amaurymerlano:Great person to deal with. You get real visitors and I hope some will convert to sign up. Will use his service again in the future

tuneman:Super glad to spread the word out FAST, and set you up for success! Have a blessed and wonderful weekend!!

dsantillan:Very happy with order, fast delivery and add looks great. Thank you!!

tuneman:Super glad to spread the word out for you FAST! Have a blessed and wonderful weekend!!

tanazjajohnson:Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment