Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will provide instagram shoutout in a 74k motivational account

I will provide instagram shoutout in a 74k motivational account












About:

Instagram page in the Motivation/Quotes/Entrepreneurship niche with +74k followers 

My audience: 

26% USA 
17% India
4% UK
3% Brazil
3% Canada

Age range:
39% 18-24
36% 25-34
13% 35-44 

Gender:
74% Men
26% Women 


SHOUTOUT RULES
:

1. No smoking, drugs, or alcohol related posts.
2. No false advertising, spams, scams, make money or “get rich quick schemes”.
3. All posts must be suitable for all ages.
4. No spammy captions or “win shoutout for follow”.
5. Only one Instagram profile can be tagged per order.
6. No nudity, no sexual content or references, no profanity.


NOTE:

You are purchasing a SHOUTOUT, not followers. I do not guarantee a certain amount of Likes or  Followers, Fame or Popularity from my shoutouts! Results will always vary. 

If you have some trouble deciding which type of content you want me to post, I can help you choosing. However, I will not be held accountable for the results that arise from that choice. You have the final decision and anything I post will be done with your prior approval.

Reviews


jamsforus:good work, thanks

jamsforus:great job, thanks

andrebacc:Good buyer, thank you!

cpetrovics:Great work!

andrebacc:Thank you! Looking forward to work with you again.\r\n


No comments:

Post a Comment