Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will start working on your project in max 2 hours.

I will start working on your project in max 2 hours.












About:

Do you need quality podcast promotionDo you want your podcast to go viral? Work with a trusted seller with over 9900+ Positive Reviews and 16.650 completed projects. Look no further! If you want to get more exposure, be heard by real people, then this gig is for you.

  • We have the ability to a put a campaign together to generate the "buzz" for your podcast.

Benefits of this GiG:

  • Increase your popularity online;
  • Real organic marketing:
  • Grow your number of listeners;
  • A professional service.

How does it work?

All we need to get started is your podcast link. We will take care of the rest.

For better results and more promotion please order GIG Extras!
For more information please read FAQ’s below!

Thank you,
Frank

Reviews


sirtheadorus:Great results

frankexpert30:\r\n\r\nI appreciate you leaving this review! I’m glad I was able to meet your needs; if you need any further help, don’t hesitate to leave a message.Don't forget to check my other GIG’s!\r\n

landonwhitt:We got more listeners from 10 to 40 but no subscribers. the add made it sound like we would get subscribers.

frankexpert30:I appreciate you leaving this review! I’m glad I was able to meet your needs; if you need any further help, don’t hesitate to leave a message.Don't forget to check my other GIG’s!

corinnenijjer:Effortless and efficient - thank you :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment