Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Marketing And Promotion Ico Cryptocurrency Token By Forum And Social Campaign











About:

Hello,

I am a digital marketer since 2012 now doing all kinds of marketing for companies related to (ICO, cryptocurrency, blockchain) and various niche. I have completed many projects about this niche and I got an incredible experience.

My working strategy: 

Professional thread creation on relevant forums (under relevant category).

Posting on different and relevant blogs (guest blogging).

Promotion or shoutout via social media sites.

Whiteboard video AD making and marketing (standard nad premium pack only).

Promotional photo or infographic marketing.



Requirements :

We need a short promotional message/text, including your URL



Our delivery system : 

You will get all task proof examples, all posted urls, and screenshot.

Reviews


:

Awesome work!

:

Excellent Work !

:

I would use this seller again

:

Good work. Thanks

:

Very good at writing placing posting social media ads.




No comments:

Post a Comment