Thursday, April 2, 2020

Tweet Your Book To My 800 Plus Book Reading Followers











About:

Need help getting your book out there?



I'm Booked! is a book blog that thas been established for 6 years and has launched the book promotion service, I'm Booked! Tours. I have an active Twitter following of 750+ book-adoring followers who are always keen to find new books to read. A tweet from my twitter will reach my twitter and blog followers and will also reach the hundreds of book bloggers that follow me, offering a deeper level of interaction and engagemnt for your book. Over the course of my blogging history I have been affiliated with publishers such as Penguin and I hope to help take your book to the top!


Send me the tweet that you would like to be tweeted to my audience in under 280 characters. This should include any links, images (i.e book cover) and hashtags you want. I will then post within 48 hours.

Reviews


:

Communication with Lettora was very easy and quick . She delivered on time and provided link as per my request . I am satisfied with the service .

:

Thank you

:

Great service for self published authors as well as industry writers. Amazing for my viral presence. Will be using this every other week.

:

Prompt and Professional

:

Fast delivery. Good communication




No comments:

Post a Comment