Thursday, January 30, 2020

Promote Your Author Service On My Author Services Website











About:

Read the entire description before you order the gig, please! If you have any questions, please ask before ordering. 



(NOTE: This gig has changed so if you've purchased from me in the past, please make sure you understand the change.) 



If you provide editing, cover designs, or something else to authors, this gig puts your service on the landing page of my author services website for at least one week. I will put your business logo in the sidebar or in the footer of my website for the amount of time you order. You can always purchase additional weeks as a gig extra or ask me for a custom order. 



I have over 3000 followers for my website. I will promote my website during this week through Twitter and Facebook as well, and those pages grow every day. I will post my website when I can in writing groups.



Once the gig is over, I will add your service on my resource page where it will remain indefinitely or as long as you are in business. 



I love helping others, and this is my way of helping those who provide services to authors. Wouldn't you like to get your name in front of new people? I'm ready to help!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller is top notch! The communication is excellent, and the follow-through, unparalleled. You won't be disappointed when using the services of this talented seller.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

:

Service as Described

:

This seller was great to work with. She was understanding of my needs and came through. Will work with her again!

:

Thanks for purchasing my gig!




No comments:

Post a Comment