Thursday, January 23, 2020

Promote Your Store Or Product To My 3,6 Million Pinterest Viewers











About:

I've I organically grew my Pinterest audience to over 3.6 Million. This is why my followers are highly engaged and why my pins get over 6.3 Million monthly impressions.



The goal of this gig is to drive traffic and potential buyers to your store (Etsy, Amazon or Shopify, ...).



OK, so what can you expect?

I'll share your products with my highly engaged community.

Your products will permanently stay on my boards. This means that traffic from these pins will grow over time as more people engage with them. 

If you select the premium package, I can make a custom board or section for your products.

I can pick the best hashtags for your product or do a performance analysis of your pins after one month. Find both of these services under gig extras.



My best pins get over 500k impressions and over 1MM link clicks per month.

Results may vary and
don't expect instant results as Pinterest is more of a longterm investment.



My boards

Art | Home Decor | Fashion | Travel | Flowers | Weddings | Sneakers | Dogs | Architecture | Beer & Spirits | Watches | Designer products | Cute Pets | Fashion



Users on Pinterest are more likely to become buyers than users of any other social media.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I found this to be easy, and I'm happy that pins of my art, jewelry, and t-shirts are out there for all to discover. I look forward to working with him again to promote my work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much 😊 Will be happy to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Very good gig. The seller is responsive and helpful. I will definitely use this service again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind words!

:

Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment