Friday, January 24, 2020

Advertise You On Top Beauty Blog











About:

i have a Hq beauty magazine with full beauty makeup styles and new trendy posts with high traffic if you want to advertise your products ,brands or business i can feature your products on my beauty blog .



I actually 100% own this. The blog is my personal beauty blog from the United States with high rank.IT has a stylish layout and design.



✦I will post Unique & Relevant ad 200 words about your product brand or business (provided by you )

✦Large social following: 30000+ Facebook fans

✦No sitewide links

✦Post will stay permanently on my site.

✦Safe, natural do follow backlinks



If you prefer I can write the post for you please select gig extra .i will write ad and post on my beauty blog :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job she delivers on time I don’t know yet the results I will let you know

:

One of the greatest buyer on Fiverr! Thanks!

:

Very satisfied with the service provided.

:

Nice work. Expertly done.

:

Fast and high quality delivery! Great website.




No comments:

Post a Comment