Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Guest Post On 3 Google News Websites With 100K Visitors











About:

SEO, Guest Posting & Link Building is most successful when you get dofollow backlinks from real and legit websites with good traffic.



I can write an publish on 3 sites with excellent metrics and lots of visitors. Here are some features of the guest posts from all 3 packages.



- All 3/4/5 Guest posts will be 100% unique and independent from each other

- Written by professional journalists

- Permanent Dofollow link Guaranteed

- The article will be indexed in Google News

- Good Dr, Da, Tf, Cf & Alexa Rank 

- You can contact me to check and verify the websites



Starter Package

We recommend this if you want to check the quality of my work. We will publish your post on 3 websites with Dr30+ and combied traffic around 10k per month.



Intermediate Package

We will post on 4 websites with Dr40+ with combined traffic of 50k per month.



Cost Effective Package

You will get 5 powerful dofollow backlinks from websites with Dr50+. Combined Traffic of all sites greater than 100k per month.



Acceptable Niches



  • US/UK News
  • World News
  • Entertainment
  • Business & Finance
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Science & Environment
  • Technology
  • Fashion & Lifestyle
  • Law & Order
  • and a lot more.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

There's a reason why I keep buying from this seller over and over again. It's obviously because seller always delivers fast and high quality work, over and over again. I will surely buy again from this seller!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. :) I am so glad you like the work. It is great working with you as well. :) Looking forward to working again with you!

Seller's Response:

I totally Recommend this guy. he's the best when it comes to communication and he did explain for me the gig and help choose wisely the gig that works the best for me, he even gave me the chance to review as many times as I want until I got satisfied. If you're looking for the right news websites, look nowhere this gig is where you should order!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. :) I thoroughly enjoyed working with you. And I greatly appreciate all the help you were able to provide with the article. :) Looking forward to working with you again mate. :) Thank you once again.

:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment