Saturday, January 25, 2020

A Shoutout On My 28K Dog Page











About:

This Instagram account is a Sharpei Dogs page with +28k organic followers!



The profile gets between 1-2 million weekly discovery.

Key Demographics

Top countries: United States, Brazil, United Kingdom, Argentina & Italy

All real, organic followers! 

Please Note:

  • I'd love to guarantee traffic, sales, download, clicks etc, but I can't obviously. Results will vary depending on the product.

Please try your best to provide a high-quality photo/video for the shout out.

We would love to feature you!

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

disappointed and wouldn’t recommend ... post did nothing to boost. save your money and your time.

:

Unfortunately you cannot blame me for nothing boosted as I do not control what my followers take a liking too. If they did not interact with your post that is simply because it wasn’t to their liking and the post wasn’t interactive enough to them. You can see from my other feedback everyone else has had a positive experience.

:

very good work

:

Thats Great Can You Share Your Link To The Instagram Post ? Thxs D

:

Quick and efficient service! Would def recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment