Thursday, January 23, 2020

Shout Out On My Instagram Accounts With Up 5K Followers











About:

Instagram Shoutouts! Why This Affiliate Marketing Tactic Works To Promote your business.


The highly popular mobile photo-sharing, video, and social networking app known as Instagram is a tool that marketers can no longer ignore. In December 2014, it was reported that IG has over 300 million active users and counting.


IG users have the ability to share images and videos of things they like, that they find inspirational, funny, or beautiful. 



My followers are Beauty&Makeup and Travel lovers however also love all things related to these niches.


My Followers Locations:
1-United States 
2-United Kingdom 
3-Canada 
4-Australia 
5-Europe


WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?
1 - Post your shout out at the perfect time
2 - Post your shout out on my IG accounts professionally
3 - Create a caption to fit your post perfectly 
4 - Study your Instagram or your website and add hashtags to target according to your post
5 - Increase your engagements


Please Note:


I'd love to guarantee traffic, sales, download, clicks etc, but I can't obviously. Results will vary depending on the product.


Reviews


:

Goooooood job

:

I recommend this sellers work. I would just say that they'd need a bit more effort in how they upload the buyers' photos to there accounts for the shout-out. All and all though, it's pretty solid. Would recommend if you want to take the risk, as you can't be promised followers or likes. Just FYI

:

Thank you so much, you just as you said you would! I see my self doing business with you again soon!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment