Monday, January 27, 2020

Promote Your Kids Products On Instagram Stories And More











About:

PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER



I will promote your products using our 13.600 Followers Instagram stories account ( Spanish). We can also use our Pinterest 4 Million viewers/m, Facebook 25K and our webpage ( Writing an article about your products) We will take this opportunity as a personal challenge and will do our best to make you happy. 



Our audience is located in Latin-America and the USA . (Spanish speakers) Our accounts talk about kids' products. We will do Stories, not Posts. Check our Feed @ChildrensSpaces.



Promocionaremos sus productos utilizando nuestra cuenta de historias de Instagram de 13.000 seguidores en español. También podemos usar nuestra cuenta de Pinterest de 4 millones de usuarios / mes, Facebook  25K y nuestra página web (Escribiendo un artículo promocionando sus productos) aprovecharemos esta oportunidad como un proyecto propio y haremos nuestro mejor esfuerzo para hacerte feliz.



Nuestra audiencia está localizada en Latin-America (En español) y nuestras cuentas hablan de productos para niños.  Realizaremos Historias no posts, mira nuestra cuenta @ChildrensSpaces.

Reviews


:

not actually benefit for me , no one came from her

:

excellent service

:

A+ seller, the order I was done in a timely manner, great communication skills and I received more value than what I paid for. I highly recommend luiscarloscaste. Also, I'm not leaving this comment because I was suggested to, I actually received great service.

:

excelente trabajo

:

Thank you for completing this gig so quickly! I’m excited to see the traffic that your audience will bring!




No comments:

Post a Comment