Thursday, January 30, 2020

Promote Your Online Shop On My Social Network With Over 100,000 Fans











About:

My service already served over 1000 e-shop (mainly Et sy) satisfied sellers



Boost your Online Shop Brand Reputation & Popularity!



Get lots of Visitors on your online Shop handcraft, home decor, art, jewelry, wedding, fashion eShop items.


Choose from one of 3 plans to get started. Check gig extras for a boost

**Please Notice: Featured Pinned Tweets usually are always SOLD OUT (please contact me before order this extra/reserve in advance if you want Featured tweets).


I will promote your item by Social Twitter Marketing to my +350,000 followers (real persons, shoppers, handcraft artlovers & art buyers).


I love Handmade craft & Art, my accounts promote for years emerging & established artisan & indie artists.

My social networks have a influence Klout score 62+.

Can be audited for quality real active people & geo location

Roughly my audience is 60% US, 30% (UK, Canada, Europe, Australia) & rest of world.



Notice: 1 tweet with 1 product link, no mentions, max. 2 hashtags. If you want to advertise more items pls buy extras



This is a genuine social media marketing campaign therefore I cannot garantee min visitors or sales

Reviews


:

Delivery as ordered! Highly recommended!

:

Very good communication, going the extra mile. Delivered on time and exceed my expectations. Thank you!

:

I am very satisfied with twittmarketing and this gig. I was given way more than I paid for which I value!!! I wish twittmarketing much success for the end of 2019 straight through 2020 and the future!!! Thank you so much I appreciate all your help!!!

:

It's a great seller and very honest. He did what he could with promoting my shop and more. I really saw more traffic coming to my shop.

:

Seller has fantastic service. I will keep ordering from him.




No comments:

Post a Comment