Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Promote Your Product To My High Traffic Pinterest Boards











About:

How it Works: 



1. Send me a link to your PRODUCT or POST on your WEBSITE.

(The link should contain a pinnable image or you can send me an image along with the link if an image is not included in the link.)



2. I will develop an SEO description involving keywords  the product or post that you sent.



3. I will share the image along with the SEO developed description to promote your image on my Pinterest account



Moreover i promote your product in my instagram and various facebook groups  free of cost


Boards:



- Blogging

- Fashion

- Hairstyles

- Health & Fitness

- Home Decor

- Lifestyle topics

- Makeup

- Outfits

- Recipes

- Shoes

- Travel and many more



REMEMBER



- Use a high-quality image for more engagement and visibility.

- Pinterest is a "Post now, gain results later" platform. You may not see results instantly, but they can develop overtime depending on the image and content. I tend to see a strong increase in traffic and sales within 3-4 months.



*Individual results may very After making a purchase my  aim  is promote your site/product as best as i can and gain your pin to as many boards as you want to.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot :)

Seller's Response:

thank you for review please hire.me again :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you we are excited to see the results!

Seller's Response:

I am happy that I complete your order without any confusion and I hope you will hire me again

Seller's Response:

He got what I wanted in the end. If I see any good traffic, I will use him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment