Monday, January 27, 2020

Publish A Guest Post In My Spanish Blog











About:

There are only a few quality blogs in Spanish offering the opportunity to feature your business related to PR, marketing, social media and advertising.



You will provide me with a great 400 words guest post and I will publish it with the right anchor text do-follow permanent backlink to your website.



My blog is a high authority niche blog and it features news, campaigns, apps and innovations in all marketing fields.



Other contents may require a twist to be accepted and no adult, gambling, alcohol, drugs and dating will be published.



I will disclose the web address when you get in touch with me.



The turnaround is very fast, as I will publish your post in 48 hours or less.



I can publish it even sooner, or even write the post for you or translate yours with ,little extras.



Don't forget to include one or two images and a video in Youtube or Vimeo if you want to include them in the post to make it even more appeling.



Also, I can share the article in my 8k+ Twitter account, in my 4,2k Facebook profile.

Reviews


:

Good Job Thank You

:

Good work!

:

RĂ¡pido y cumple lo que dice.

:

Great job and communication

:

Excelente.




No comments:

Post a Comment