Monday, March 30, 2020

Promote Your Instagram Account With My 400K Account Network











About:

If you want to really get some INSANE exposure on Instagram then this is for YOU



I have an Instagram network that totals OVER 400K followers. I will use these accounts to promote yours. 



This works best if your account is in the luxury and car niche. 



How it all works:



You first choose the package you want.

I offer 24, 48 and 72 hour promotions.



Once the gig begins I will be posting my regular posts but I will be caption tagging your account and tagging your account in the post. These post stay permeant so the exposure will continue forever!



All my accounts are in the luxury/car niche so I highly recommend only using this gig if your account is in the same niches. 



If you have any questions, please message me :)



Reviews


:

Nice service and very kind , absolutely recommended

:

great seller

:

amazing seller

:

It was amazing!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment