Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Promote Your Instagram Travel Account Or Business On My Instagram Account











About:

I only work in travel niche. This is a very valuable account!



My Instagram account is in travel niche with +8.900 followers. They are mostly from the USA and they have interests on nature, nature sports, photography and travel.



I also have a Facebook page with 56.000 followers with the same name - audience is mostly from the USA. My audience love to travel, spend their money to see the world. They are carefully targeted when building the page. I can post your ad if you select the extra plan for my Facebook page.





*****

Note 1: I cannot guarantee any sales -it depends on your business! I cannot guarantee you followers -it depends on your content! I cannot promise any amounts of traffic -it depends on your campaign! I'm a good curator and my followers have respect on this account. That's it. :)



Note 2: I can't post your images/videos on my timeline; I post them on Stories!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Yes, goal achieved!

:

It was nice to be working on your business. I'd love to repeat it again! Cheers 🍻

:

thank you for your good work. i hope pple will see the story.

:

Delivered as promised + added a bonus. Thanks!

:

Thank you, nice work




No comments:

Post a Comment