Sunday, March 29, 2020

Promote Your Product On My Blog











About:

I will promote your brand, product, store, service or website on my blog.  My blog is geared towards inspiring ones mind, becoming a better person, self awareness, health and wellness.



Basic gig:



  • an 40-word mention of your brand in one of my posts
  • a link to your page


Standard gig:



  • a 300-word blog post dedicated entirely to your brand, product, store, service or website.
  • a link to your page and all your social media accounts
  • 5 product pictures


Premium gig:



  • a 300-word post dedicated entirely to your brand, product, store, service or website. 
  • a link to your page and all your social media accounts 
  • 10 product pictures
  • 3 social media posts (FB, Twitter & Google+)


Please send me a brief description, with any descriptions you would like included.  



This gig is ideal for health and wellness products, nonfiction books, how to books, beauty/skincare products, any sort of coaching or welness centers. 



For more value for your investment please check out the extras and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


:

Sabrina's voice is 10/10. Great job.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment