Monday, March 30, 2020

Feature You On My Celebrity Blog











About:

Why chose my Magazine



My Celebrity and Media Mag has



  • Perfect and stylish magazine layout
  • Read by thousands of people worldwide (Majority from USA)

  • More than 30,000 Social Media Followers



My Celebs Mag has many different  sections to fit you in including: celebrity,  Showbiz, fashion, lifestyle, Models, Music, Interviews, Reviews and more!



You can Feature

  • Your profile as celeb, successful person / your achievements etc

  • Your services, Products ,websites related to my blog
  • Your modelling portfolio with photo-shoot
  • Publish Press release / News about any celebrity ( Or yourself if you are on a key position)
Review of movie, Product , services , personal etc



All you have to do is send me content  article /interview/review/portfolio of what you wish. My site is search engine friendly. Plus I will insert a 'do-folow' link to get Google notice your site for higher ranking!



For $5:   

I will publish Your 150+ words text (sent by you)

Add 1 photo of your choice

Add 1 'do-follow' link to your URL



Note : If you want me to write you can choose gig extra for Writing



No adult or controversial content please



Reviews


:

Thank you

:

very nice...

:

Brilliant job!

:

Your awesome thank you for doing everything that I asked!

:

AMAZING AGAIN! THANK YOU




No comments:

Post a Comment