Sunday, March 29, 2020

Publish Guest Post On My Tech Blog











About:

I will publish your guest post, video or infographic on my highly authoritative Technology Blog - TechnologyAce (Google the name).



It gets more than 35k+ unique visitors every month and having a link from it will not only be helpful for your organic ranking but will also send quality traffic to your website. If your post is informative or interesting enough then I will also share it on blog's official social media accounts for extra exposure.



To maintain the quality of blog, I do not accept poorly written and over promotional posts. I will cancel the order if your post is plagiarized or not up to the mark. You can also buy from Standard or Premium packages if you want me to write a unique quality post for you.



I will accept post for following categories.



1.  Technology



2.  Mobile



3.  Electronics



4.  Internet Marketing



5.  Development



6.  Startup



Note:




  • You have to provide unique content.
  • I will allow only one anchor text.
  • We will not accept your post if it doesn't fit in any category of blog.

  • I have the right to decline your order if I find that your article is not perfect fit for our audience.


Reviews


:

Thank you for the help

:

Thank you for help

:

Good work!

:

Great post thank you

:

VERY WELL DONE




No comments:

Post a Comment