Monday, March 30, 2020

Guest Post In Da 48 Tech Blogs











About:

Hello Fiverr, 





This is a Gig for Guest Posting in my TECHNOLOGY blogs.





I have several high quality technology blogs having good articles and metrics.  I am accepting guest posting and blog posting in them. 


Metrics:





DA - 45+
PA - 50+
TF - 10+ 


-----------------------------


You can buy this gig if you have something relating to technology for publishing or you can ask me to write it for you with article costing. Please do not send anything beyond that as it can give negative effects to my blogs and your sites. 



What you will get?





1) Upto 3 DOFOLLOW backlinks

2) 2 quality images

3) 100% indexing GUARANTEE

4) I will share your article in social media after publishing to get good audience to your post. 



Buy my gig NOW!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great delivery on time

Seller's Response:

Great experince. Thanks

:

great buyer !! thank you.

:

Thank you for your help

:

1- The domain authority 50- not 50+ 2- It's not her blog since I have another order from another seller and he posted on the same blog. 3- This is the first month which this blog has rating on Alexa 4- This domain will ends on 24/9, after 15 days. 5- 3 quality images are not exists 6- She didn't reply to my message.




No comments:

Post a Comment