Saturday, March 28, 2020

Kindle Book Promotion For 1 Week











About:

Kindle or regular book promotion!


Have your Book or Novel promoted for 1 week (7 days)


Your book will be in front of thousands of readers through fan-pages, websites and groups.


Your book will also be displayed on our popular Book of Month Blog for 1 week.


Simple and easy. You just send us the info and we do the rest.


What you will get:


~Post with your book cover, description and purchase link.


~ Post is up on our front page of our Book of the Month Blog for 1 week


~After the promotion is complete your book posting is permanent in our category archives for 1 year.


Look forward to working with you.


Order Today!

Reviews


:

I have no complaints. I'm very satisfied with the seller's effort. Gig was delivered as promised well before the due date.

:

Fast and efficient! Very pleased with the product I was wanting and by far the best service I have used thus far. Will be utilizing this Seller again and I highly recommend their service. I don't believe you will be disappointed. Best, S.K. Ballinger

:

I like this gig and this is the second time I use it. Not sure about the traffic gained but they are very nice and responsible, plus the extras of their sharing the work on their platform.

:

Hoping that this will send some traffic to my book, but they deliver what they advertise! Would recommend & will use their service again.

:

She did everything she promised but it's been 2-3 days and havent seen any increase in my sells so I dont know about the audience she presented it to. Other than that she did everything in a timely fashion and all the websites she put it on does look official but yeah I wouldn't waste my money again




No comments:

Post a Comment