Monday, March 30, 2020

Promote Erotic Erotica Books To Real Readers











About:

Let me help you get more downloads and sales for your erotic book.



I AM THE BEST ON FIVERR FOR ROMANCE.



READ MY REVIEWS.




I have promoted for some of the biggest romance authors on Amazon.


HERE IS WHAT I DO:


I promote your book to thousands of avid romance readers and provide stats 24 hours after your newsletter goes out.


HERE IS WHAT I DON'T DO: 


Post your book on websites nobody visits or tell you I am going to promote your book to 150,000 real readers. You are being lied to.


I have one of the largest romance reader pages on Facebook and an extensive private email list of engaged, hungry readers. These are REAL readers looking for the next great story.


I will provide:
-A complete analytics report showing emails sent, open rate, click rate and location
-URL link to your newsletter
-Screenshots of social media 


TIPS FOR SUCCESS:
-Book is listed on Amazon for $2.99 or Less (DOMINATES the online book market)
-Book is FREE (downloads skyrocket)
-Cover is professional *Hint* (Look at the top sellers on Amazon, does your match up?)
-Engaging book description


I can put your book in front of thousands, the description and cover will SELL IT.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment